Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice and is for informational purposes only. aTimeforCash is reader-supported. We may earn commissions if you buy through our links at no cost to you.
Cash App is one of the convenient apps to use whether you’re shopping, dining out at your favorite restaurant, or want to send money to your family.
If you’ve just gotten your Cash App card, you may be wondering whether you can use Cash App at an ATM without the card or the amount you can withdraw from an ATM when using a Cash App card.
Here are some answers to common Cash App ATM questions.
In This Post:
- 1) Can Cash App be Used at an ATM?
- 2) Are There Free ATMs for Cash App?
- 3) Can Your Cash App Card be Used at an ATM?
- 4) Can I Load My Cash App Card at an ATM?
- 5) Can I Check My Cash App Balance at an ATM?
- 6) Can I Overdraft My Cash App Card at an ATM?
- 7) Can I Deposit a Check Using Cash App at an ATM?
- 8) What is the Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit Using Cash App?
- 9) What is the ATM Deposit Limit Using Cash App?
- 10) When Does the Cash App ATM Limit Reset?
- 11) Where Can I Find My Cash App ATM Pin?
- 12) How Can I Change My Cash App ATM Pin?
- 13) Can I Deposit Cash Into Cash App at an ATM?
- Wrapping Up
1) Can Cash App be Used at an ATM?
Yes, you can use a Cash App card to make withdrawals at different ATMs. Note that you’ll incur a $2 fee as a withdrawal fee.
All you need is to:
- Insert your Cash App debit card and add your Cash Card PIN
- You’ll get a list of choices like deposit balance inquiry, or cash withdrawal. Choose the option you’d like.
- If you’re withdrawing, select the withdrawal option and collect your cash.
- Take the printed receipt and card once the screen is clear.
2) Are There Free ATMs for Cash App?
Unfortunately, there are no free ATMs for Cash App. Every ATM withdrawal attracts a $2 fee from Cash App. Furthermore, some ATMs will charge an extra fee if you use a card that belongs to a different bank.
However, Cash App reimburses any withdrawal fee incurred as long as you top up at least $300 in that month. You also qualify for ATM reimbursements if you get unemployment insurance deposits.
After activating free ATM withdrawals, each deposit receives an extra 31 days of ATM fee reimbursements.
3) Can Your Cash App Card be Used at an ATM?
Yes, you can use a Cash App card to make withdrawals at an ATM. All you’ll need is your Cash App card and Cash PIN to withdraw cash from ATMs.
4) Can I Load My Cash App Card at an ATM?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to load your Cash App card at an ATM as Cash App doesn’t have this feature. Cash App is a Peer-to-Peer payment platform and doesn’t have any ATMs, which makes it impossible to deposit money to your Cash App card from an ATM directly.
Cash App card doesn’t support ATM deposits. Nonetheless, you can load a Cash App card in-store or through a debit card.
When using a debit card, you’ll need to add money to your card at an ATM that is linked to your Cash App. Once you add money, it will appear on your Cash App wallet.
5) Can I Check My Cash App Balance at an ATM?
No, it’s not possible to check your Cash App balance at an ATM. You can only check your Cash App card balance online or in-app.
If you try to check your balance at an ATM, it will show that your balance is $0.
6) Can I Overdraft My Cash App Card at an ATM?
Unfortunately, Cash App doesn’t have an overdraft feature. That means you cannot overdraft your Cash App card at an ATM even if you decide to use the Cash App Card.
However, Cash App allows an overdraft, which is more of an automatic feature to fund a pending payment that you’ve already approved.
Cash App will overdraft the Cash App account, an action that can lead to a negative Cash App balance. The best part is that Cash App won’t charge you an additional fee for overdrafts.
7) Can I Deposit a Check Using Cash App at an ATM?
It’s not possible to deposit a check using Cash App at an ATM.
However, some users can deposit paper or physical checks using Cash App. The feature is only available for a few users.
All you’ll need to deposit a check using Cash App is to:
- Launch your Cash App and scroll to the balance in the left corner of Cash App.
- Once you scroll down, you’ll see an option to deposit a check.
- Tap on the deposit a check and the Cash App will prompt you to enter a specific amount of the deposit you need to make. That is the amount of the check you’re depositing.
- You’ll be prompted to take a front/back photo of the check. Ensure that the check is endorsed and there’s a “for deposit only” under the signature.
8) What is the Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit Using Cash App?
The ATM withdrawal limit for your cash card is $1,000 per week. This limit resets every Saturday at 7 PM CDT.
It’s worth mentioning that if you check your balance using your cash card at an ATM, it will always show a $0 balance.
9) What is the ATM Deposit Limit Using Cash App?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use an ATM to make deposit cash or checks into your Cash App account. You can only use an ATM to make withdrawals.
10) When Does the Cash App ATM Limit Reset?
Your ATM withdrawal limit using your cash card resets weekly on Saturdays at 7 PM.
11) Where Can I Find My Cash App ATM Pin?
To find your Cash App ATM Pin, you need to:
- Launch Cash App on your phone
- Tap on the settings tab and click on profile.
- Scroll down to the privacy section and you should see your Cash App ATM PIN.
12) How Can I Change My Cash App ATM Pin?
You may need to change your Cash App ATM pin if you’re unable to remember the previous PIN or if you’ve given another person access to your Cash App Card or account and now you need to change it.
Note that your Cash App and Cash Card PIN are similar.
To change your Cash App, ATM Pin, you’ll need to:
- Launch Cash App on your phone.
- On the upper right corner of the screen, tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on Privacy and Security
- Click on Change Cash PIN.
- You may receive a text to verify that you want to change the PIN. After confirmation, you’ll get another email or text notifying you that your PIN has been changed.
- You now have a new Cash App PIN.
13) Can I Deposit Cash Into Cash App at an ATM?
Unfortunately, you cannot deposit cash into Cash App at an ATM as this feature doesn’t exist.
However, you can deposit cash into Cash App at a store like Dollar General, CVS, or Walmart. Alternatively, you can deposit cash into Cash App online through the bank.
Using your Cash App card can be confusing as you may not know whether to use it like a regular debit card or treat it as a separate entity. Hopefully, with the above Cash App, ATM questions answered, you now have an idea of what you can and can’t do with your ATM card.